International Searches & Credit Reports
London Law has a worldwide capability to provide all the international company information you require. Before carrying out any research, we provide estimates of the costs, available data and timescales involved.
Local Registry Searches
We can search most jurisdictions and are often able to obtain a registry extract and in some cases financial accounts. Local registry information will vary depending on filing requirements
of each jurisdiction and also the size of the company. We advise what is available before commencing the search, but please bear in mind registry searches are provided in the local language but we do also offer a translation service.
Credit reports can be delivered quickly from many jurisdictions, some of which are available on the same day, and are supplied in English.
Our credit report on a company normally include:
- the address of the company
- the telephone number and fax number
- any trade name the business uses
- activities of the company
- names of the senior personnel
- number of employees
- local knowledge from suppliers, banks or other creditors
- offices or property owned or used by the company
- details of available trade references
- the company's principal bankers
- financial information (if available)
- the status and history of the company
When available we can obtain Certificates of Good Standing or equivalent, copies of Memorandum & Articles of Association/Bye-laws, copy of the Certificate of Incorporation and financial accounts.
Please see our International Credit Report price list for timescales and pricing, to order a report go to our International Report order form.